Friday, March 25, 2011

More About Ladybug Lane and Co.

Within the last six months or so, I've been more involved with true papercrafting -- that is, cardmaking. My good friend, Tiffany Temple in Baton Rouge, subliminally inspired me by exposing me to her amazing creations. Her cards are so amazingly great! I love her work, but I think our styles are just a little different. Her blog, The Joy Inside of Me, features her work, so check it out. I'm displaying some of my cards and hope you like what you see. The sign up on the sidebar is for my upcoming etsy shop newsletter that I'll be launching in a couple of weeks. Hope you sign up so you can get in on some really good
stuff!



1 comment:

  1. Awe! Thanks, Susan!! I'm so glad you're making more cards! I'm definitely signing up for your newsletter! Your encouragement and support has always been so uplifting!

    ReplyDelete