Saturday, April 23, 2011

And It's Only 9:30 a.m.

One of the busiest Saturdays I've had in a while. In 2 hours I've made coffee, washed clothes, fed cats (including the neighbor's), birds, squirrels, checked emails, picked gardenias, cleaned litterbox, watered flowers in front yard, and chased two possums who were hiding in our barbeque pit off of our deck. Yes, that really happened. If I hadn't left my camera on all night and killed all the battery life I would have taken pictures to prove it (the possum thing, that is).

How could she get all this done, you may ask. I only played Farmville for 15 minutes today.

After this post, I will wash hair, go out to buy baby gift and wine, drive to Baton Rouge to see my new great nephew just born Thursday, come back home, dye Easter eggs with my daughter and son-in-law, go out to dinner, feed cats, birds, squirrels (again), watch Jesus Christ, Superstar (an Easter tradition) and hopefully go to bed without having to worry about possums hiding in our barbeque pit.

Seriously, though, in the busy-ness of it all, let us not forget the importance of this holiday. We are commemorating the suffering and death of our Lord, Jesus Christ, who gave his life willingly for our salvation, and celebrating His glorious Resurrection! Happy Easter!









No comments:

Post a Comment