Saturday, April 30, 2011

Cottage Style Addict

My name is Susan and I'm a cottage style addict.

I don't remember when it happened, but one day my inner girly-girly took over and I have been styling my house in that look ever since. I don't go overboard on the big cabbage rose patterns, but I'll buy just about anything that has that old, white, beat up look. I subscribe to Cottage Living, Cottage Home, Victoria, Martha Stewart and just had the nerve to add Cottage Journal, an online newsletter. I probably keep up with the newsletter the most because they're short and sweet. If I can ever get my home fixed up the way I want it, I'll post pictures. Wait a minute! All this blogging about it has inspired me to get started!

Here are just a few pictures from the Cottage Journal:


My backyard dining area (LOL)


White chocolate Easter baskets
Edible sugar flowers

No caption needed

No comments:

Post a Comment