Saturday, April 2, 2011

Don't Even Know What to Call This

There are so many things going on in my head right now, I can't just focus on one. Not anything bad, just stuff. Stay with me.

Gorgeous spring day so I went outside to peacefully plant some crystal pink and white petunias that had been patiently waiting for me for over 2 weeks. Picked out my spot, pushed my trowel into the dirt and immediately hit roots from the neighboring rather large hostas. This always frustrates me, so the peaceful gardening plan went out the window and I went to all out war! Needless to say, I won, but I'm still feeling bad about the beautiful earthworms that were collateral damage.

I don't know what I was thinking -- I guess I stood in the checkout line at Target a little too long. You know what I'm talking about. All the temptingly needless stuff that they position all around you while you wait. I usually have a pretty hard shell to protect myself from the unfair advantage this situation puts you in, but today was different. Have you seen how pretty all the pastel M&M's are? Can you guess where I'm going with this? There's about three left in a pretty little Easter bowl on one of my end tables.

And last, I was just wondering what a person should do if they overheard a salesperson in a huge garden store giving misinformation to a customer about a particular plant she was considering purchasing, and you knew the correct information?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for coming by my blog and leaving such a nice comment

    ReplyDelete