Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Help the Helpless

My love for animals is no secret. Some time ago I was directed to a website devoted to helping animals (of any kind) in many different ways. You click daily and that click goes towards food for animals in shelters. IT COSTS NOTHING TO DO THIS! As I said, I've done it for awhile now and I have never noticed any money missing or charged.

It's so rewarding to do this and feel like you're helping a pet find a forever home!
Here's the site: theanimalrescuesite.com

Read about "Squishy George"

We went intent on getting an older cat to keep our aging cat company. My fatal mistake was picking up the 3 week old sickly orphan for a cuddle. She crawled across the cage, up my jumper and into my hair, where she promptly pooped on me and stole my heart. The owner of the sanctuary begged us to take her as she was so overrun with kitten season. We have since lost our older cat to diabetes, but Squishy George (aka Squishface Mcfishface) is our lovely baby, and is now 5 years old. Somewhere out there there is the perfect rescue cat just waiting for you.

Katrinia Rindsberg
Göttingen, Germany

Please visit often. I'd be curious to know if anyone else knows about this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment