Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Latest

Haven't shown anything from my etsy shop lately, so I thought I would show what's new.

I've always loved Beatrix Potter and now I'm wondering why I have never done anything with her wonderous, enchanting images. Well, the wondering stops and the doing begins. I put this card in my shop today:


Also listed this adorable set of vintage look baby images. All my gift enclosure cards are 3x3 and come with envelopes:

And this set of general purpose gift enclosures:



And last, but not least, this dainty set of hand stamped enclosures with ribbon:


Etsy has some amazing shops that I invite everyone to check out. My next post will feature just one of the many that I plan to showcase. Just go to etsy.com. More specifically, ladybuglaneandco.etsy.com















No comments:

Post a Comment