Monday, August 15, 2011

Copics Continued

Several posts ago I admitted to being a copicaholic -- one who is addicted to copic markers. And now that my collection is almost complete, I have decided to do something with them. But one does not instantly just start coloring away with copics. You have to know how to correctly color with copics -- and it takes practice!

There are techniques involved and tutorials (so many tutorials) on how to color! This ain't your childhood coloring book coloring! Anyway, I purchased the special paper (oh, yes, there's special paper) and began practicing. I'll show you my practice page if you promise not to laugh. I go out of the lines, but there's a special copic marker to fix that -- I just have to watch a few more tutorials!

My copic collection





I know what you're thinking -- really!




No comments:

Post a Comment